Sunday, January 19, 2020

Little Introduction 😊


Hey there!
and this is me
Here is my first blog post just to introduce myself a little bit.
I´m Luzy and 20 years old. I´m originally from Schwerin, a city in the northern part of Germany. I came to the U.S. and the College of Charleston in order to combine sports and academics.
I always did sports since I was little. I started with Rhythmic Gymnastics and switched to Track & Field/ pole vault five years ago. Pole vault is also what I´m currently doing here at the college.
I´m planning on majoring in psychology and later work in that field. I don´t know yet if I want to have an own practice one day, work as a personal coach, or be employed in a bigger company. But I guess I will find out how and where I would prefer to work in the coming years.

No comments:

Post a Comment